January 26, 2020
Bible School 9:45 am
Morning Worship 11:00 am
Scripture Reading John 1:1-4 Dana M
Hymn #442 “I Know Whom I Have Believed”
Offering and Offertory
Congregational Prayer Gerry B
Chorus “Come Behold the Wondrous Mystery” Guitars
Hymn # 268 “He Lives”
Junior Church dismissed
Message “Seeing is believing?” Mike L
Hymn # 428 “Nothing Between My Soul and the Savior”
- Fellowship lunch … following service
- Annual Business Meeting … 1:30 PM … We will be reviewing reports and vote on officers and the budget. All members should attend.
Coming Up This Week:
- January 29 … Wednesday … 6:30 PM … “Forever” a DVD series from Paul Tripp with discussion questions following the viewing.
- February 1 … Pulpit Committee & Deacons Meeting … 8:00 AM
- January – March … every Sunday … Back to Back services. You are encouraged to stay and fellowship with one another over a meal! The second service will be a time of Praising the Lord in song and a time of Prayer. Check the bulletin board for menu themes for each week and bring a dish to pass.
- February 2 … Sunday … Neal K. will be sharing from the Word in the Morning Worship service. Please keep him in prayer.
- February 2 … Second Service … Praise & Prayer Time. We will sing some songs of praise, have a brief time in the Word and then have our prayer time..
- February 5 … Wednesday … We will continue the series from Paul Tripp entitled “Forever”. There will be a time of teaching from him and then a discussion time to follow.
- February 6 … Thursday … Ladies Craft time … 9:00 AM
- February 22 … Saturday …SHINE Event…10:00 AM
The SHINE outreach will be held on Saturday, February 22nd. It will be a snowman contest day. If you have any extra, or can donate any good conditioned winter gear (gloves, scarfs, hats, coats, boots, etc.) for the families who visit, or that are in need please see Dana or Sakiko Martin.
The Ariba Team in Peru
Barb T . granddaughter Kate
Tim M. – recovering from surgery
Focus in Prayer this week:
Alejandro & Robyn Armijo & family serving in Chile
- The church attendance continues to grow, there has been 130 people
- 20 people were recently baptized
- Miguel and Sarah-Cate welcomed their new baby girl
- Continued support needs. Currently at 78%
- Pray for Chile as the go through political and social unrest